The List Of Abuses, Errors And Indiscretions Committed by Court personnel In Rhode Island courts
- On more than one occasion, Caught has observed one Bailiff in Washington County talking down and acting superior towards the public regarding clothing worn by the poor and lack of knowledge by the general public regarding court decorum.
- Read how a Sheriff uses deceptive "gestapo like" tactics against a Citizen.
- Sheriff Gabriel Bruno deposits feces into the sinks of 2 Superior Court Judges!
- Read about the arrest of a clerk in the appeals office who was altering traffic court records. Also The state police say Barbara DiCarlo of Providence took money submitted by motorists to pay their traffic fines.
- Caught has observed and heard of countless examples of clerks being rude, deliberately discouraging and deceptive, particularly to people trying to handle their cases Pro-se due to poverty.
Read the details regarding, in part, the work of Traffic court administrator Leo Skenyon, Administrator Magistrate Joseph P. Ippolito and Acting Deputy Administrator Kevin Spina.