Pro Se, Sui Juris, In Propia Persona
and Pro Per Information
Welcome to the Pro Se Information Page!
Check us out before you go before the judge in court!
Pro Se is defined as someone that is representing themselves
in court or other legal proceedings.
- We are NOT lawyers, We DO NOT give any legal advice and this site is for information only. Nothing here should be construed as legal advice. While we find the information here interesting, we may not be in agreement with everything.
- While some hang their hat on whether they use the term Pro Se, Sui Juris, In Propia Persona or Pro Per, the reality is the courts view everyone as either represented by legal counsel or Pro Se.
- Approach litigation with the goal of meticulously documenting any injustice. While some do see justice, many times your only victory is the embarrassment, publicity, time spent and costs you are able to inflict on the wrongdoers. Don't underestimate the value of this.
- The old adage is, "He who represents himself has a fool for a client." The reality has become, "He who is represented is usually taken for a fool."
- We got in this mess because 'we the people' have allowed our legal system to get out of control. It will take many crusaders - people defined as stubborn, persistent, even obsessive to change the system now. Why not be one of them? Check this out!
- Ideally it would be best to always have an attorney for any litigation. The problem is attorneys are, for the most part, unaffordable and untrustworthy. Most have become so concerned with appeasing the system, other lawyers, their incomes and judges that their willingness to really fight your case is compromised from the start. Remember, if you see 2 lawyers leave court...one lost. Having a lawyer is no guarantee of victory.
OK, Check Out Much More Pro Se Information Below!